Sunday, May 3, 2009

you are NOT the boss of me

                                                                                                                                                  my mom's cute huh?
Did you know that your parents most likely use the Internet? well it's true..and it's TERRIFYING! i'm just here to warn you that your mom has a facebook account and your dad googles stuff. i know this because it happened to ME!  

 i spoke to my mom the other day and she was like "are you on face book? are you my friend?" WHAT? no i'm not on facebook and NO we arn't friends....i'm your daughter dude.

 ok, but here is the truth ...i was on that god forsaken web sight for a total of 20 seconds until i got a friend request from my weird uncle claig (name mildly changed for security purposes) (ok fine! his name is uncle craig..whatever) and i was so confused that i quit immediately. 

 now i'm all weird and shit because even though i am a grown woman old enough to have grey hair and a impending sense of doom ...i can't deal with the idea of my folks using the Internet and looking at me and shit.. so......

 this post is basically like writing in the beginning of your journal:  "IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU BETTER STOP CUZ I"M GUNNA KNOW AND THEN I WILL HATE YOU MORE THAN I DID BEFORE"    this is all thanks to my sweet little brother (hi broothar) who reminded me that it's not ok for your family to know that you have ever given (or thought about giving) a hand job of any kind.  
EDIT: i tried to post the original  version of this song but the internet wouldn't let me..so i guess that means that the internet is the boss of me

9 comments:

Crystal Lil said...

I'm so glad you posted this...now we can talk about hand jobs.


....do I have anything to say about hand jobs right now?

Crystal Lil said...

Except that I do hand jobs all the time.

Crystal Lil said...

They are easier on uncircumcised dudes...I am so lazy that is my #1 thought on the subject.

friends forever or until i give up humans all together. said...

you are so right...boys...this is a well known fact.... sorry ...but we all know it's true. the secret is out.

friends forever or until i give up humans all together. said...

oh, and if you get a hand job it doesn't mean you can say hi to us in public...in fact you might not even be able to make casual eye contact with us. we'll decide and let you know.......or not.

the power is in our hands!

friends forever or until i give up humans all together. said...

get it?!!
i am really cracking myself up.

Crystal Lil said...

oh jeez, just what are you trying to pull here?

Crystal Lil said...

this conversation is terminated

friends forever or until i give up humans all together. said...

meep