Tuesday, April 14, 2009

like all good jews... i love easter


so.. as i understand it ..easter is about jesus being a haunted ghost zombie... how can i NOT love it... throw in egg crafts and outdoor hunting.... i am sooooo in! 

 i made eggs that reminded me of my youth... broken windows.

you crack the shell before you put it in the dye..leave it for a few minutes...and when you peel it.... surprise! it will cost you $500 to replace!  perfect.

with all of my beautiful eggs  i made a yummy dish that i like to call "juvenile delinquent egg salad"  isn't it pretty?

this is my easter gift. I have been eyeing it for weeks...and now it's all mine! it's a green rat ring with a flashlight as the nose... i love it so much!!!! thanks jesus... for never giving up.

2 comments:

Crystal Lil said...

Oh my god was it one year ago I was lecturing you about how it's time to grow up and accept your lord? Where is our life going?? What IS life??

Friends Forever said...

it makes me think of the song "master of puppets"... more on that soon.....