Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the most beautiful email I ever got

too bad it is from a NON HUMAN (monster):
Subject: I AM INTERESTING IN YOU-
My name is Rita Kipkalya, i saw your contact today and became intrested in you.Iam good looking and caring. i will also like to know you better, i want you to send an email to me so that i can send you my picture for you to know whom i am also tell you more about me. i believe we can move from here.In life we need someone whose presence can add colours to a dull day.I am waiting for your mail . Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life.Take good care of yourself and keep fit.Yours Love Rita.

Keep fit you guys,
Love,
Crystal Lil

P.S. Friends Forever, you add colours to a dull day.

3 comments:

Friends Forever said...

me love you long time

Crystal Lil said...

special meal....special relationship

prisionero #12 said...

haha I received the same mail yesterday... maybe Rita Kipkalya is an pamela anderson alter-ego