Monday, April 20, 2009

now we can all just die

which  one of us will be the most beautiful woman in puppet land?

how could we be so foolish.... it's Miss Yvonne!!!!!!!! she deserves the crown because she isn't a homophobic asshole. way to go Miss Yvonne. "when you feel beautiful you are beautiful"
 word my sista'
"We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage," Prejean said. "And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."-   no offense my ass ms. california..i was raised to eat more than lipgloss for dinner and to not suck at life. ughhh. get a mustache and get real 

3 comments:

Crystal Lil said...

plus she's an enthusiastic supporter of the fire department (remember that epsiode?)

Friends Forever said...

she likes to hold the hose.... who doesen't

Crystal Lil said...

What IS the opposite of marriage, anyway? Because I would like to choose it.